CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
hit counter

Since 27 Of July 2009

Friday 6 November 2009

What are you all doing after exam?

Well just like up there, I wanna play back maple but well patch corrupt and I need to download it all over again so.... maple is later stuff... I think. So I'm wondering what are you guys doing?

If you got nothing to do or dunno what to do then I have something that I want you guys to see.
1) Science of scams. It's a website that shows you how those people scam you by using science. It is great and is something that all of you should see and should know so that you won't get trick again.
Website-www.scienceofscams.com / go youtube and type scienceofscamsc4 to see the video.

2) Whose line is it anyway? It is 1 of the most funniest show that I've ever seen in my entier life.
Just go youtube and type whose line is it anyway and chose. Here are some that make me laugh till I cry,literally.
Website-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QX0lz9PnVo&feature=related
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X3DRFa11dk
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=327AO2NclN8

3)Gaki no tsukai/Batsu game. It's a japanese game show that will also laugh till you DIE!!! Erm... cry.=S Go youtube(again) and type gaki no tsukai . Remember to chose the one with english sub if not you will not know what are they talking about. They have a lot of series which have around 20 parts. So make sure that you see it when you are free. And I'm sure that you will love it.Just make sure that you chose the one with english sub!!!

4) Play game!!!! Well that's for sure for the boys who play MAPLE!!!! And girls(some) play facebook. Erm..... ya play game.

5) See movie/tv/anime/drama/bla bla bla. You guys know.... right?XD

And the rest well is up to you all since I can't control your life so you decide about the things you do to relax. But I do hope that you all will see the science of scams and whose line is it anyway and gaki no tsukai. Well enjoy!

-Viyien-

0 comments: